The ITES and Business Process Outsourcing industry has become one of the fastest growing industry in the recent years, with its unique set of challenges and opportunities.
The industry includes work types of a variety of kinds, right from simple data entry, order fulfillment, transaction processing and customer query handling, to complex technical support, data analytics and high-risk high-impact decision making. No matter what the business processes are, and whether the centers are in-house (captive) or for third party business, on-shore or off-shore, some of the key needs of the businesses remain similar, including:
- Moving up the value chain
- Achieving Operational Excellence through process and performance
- Developing a Global Brand
- Resource Management
- Competency Development at Middle Management Levels
- People related Issues – Attrition, Upstream Process (hiring, training, on-boarding), meeting the numbers
QAI Global Services provides tested and proven solutions to help you meet these and related operational challenges through our suite of services specifically designed and customized for ITES-BPOs and Service Centers.
Assessments: QAI Global Services conducts Process and Performance Assessments and diagnostic studies for ITES-BPO companies on their Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) for key customer related processes and key support processes.
QAI Global Services also performs due diligence activities on behalf of buyers of service pertaining to operational stability and service delivery capability for “Sourcing” service providers.
Training and Skill Building
QAI provides does trainings pertaining to enhancements of the following skills:
- Skills pertaining to Problem solving through a toolsets provided by Six Sigma (Green Belt, Black Belt certifications), Lean Thinking and Innovation
- Skills that facilitate / aid the delivery for certain key area, e.g. Transaction Monitoring, Forecast staff and schedule, Resource Management, Quality Management
QAI Global Services also offers CBQA / CBTL (Certified BPO Quality Analyst and Certified BPO Team Leader) programs for building competencies at the frontline management level in ITES-BPOs and Service Centers.
Experience of In-depth assessments of over 45 organizations, with more than 65 assessments, spreading over 400 processes and 120,000 operators.
Average of one site assessment every month.
More than 130 comprehensive at site operational audits conducted in South East Asia, India, North America, China covering 1000+ processes across various service environments.
Research provided for the Indiatimes Group’s Annual Indian BPO Industry Awards since its inception in year 2006.
QAI has conducted numerous workshops for the BPO Industry and has trained over 1600 representatives at front-line management level, of which around 850 are certified professionals.