With a charter to enable and enhance the industry’s competency level and maturity in Agile Project Management, the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACPSM) program is designed to lead the participant to an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA.
QAI, being a Global Registered Education Provider with PMI ACPSM, has specially designed this course to help individuals prepare for the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACPSM) Examination.
This Program fulfills the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI ACPSM aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI ACPSM Certification examination. The Program also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers using Agile methodologies.
The PMI ACPSM certification is a new credential offered by PMI for people working in Agile project management environments. Individuals obtaining this certification can demonstrate their level of skills in Agile practices. The process of earning this credential involves satisfying PMI's eligibility criterion and passing a exam. The PMI ACPSM certification from PMI carries a high level of professional standing and credibility as it requires a combination of agile education, experience on Agile practices and examination on Agile practices.
The PMI ACPSM certification is for anyone involved in any product development efforts that have a large amount of complexity and uncertainty. Obtaining the credential recognizes an individual's skills in using Agile tools and techniques to successfully navigate complex projects towards satisfactory outcomes.
- Introduction to Agile Methodologies
- Agile Project Management Context
- Agile User Stories
- Agile Estimation , Planning, Monitoring and Adapting
- Agile Communications & Soft Skills
- Agile - Product Quality
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Metrics Management and Value Stream Mapping
- Quiz - Agile Metrics Management & Value Stream Mapping
- PMI ACPSM MOCK test (200 questions) - QAI proprietary
- Workshop Valedictory
- Single Nomination: INR 22,999 + 12.36% ST
* Early Bird Pricing applicable if booked two weeks prior to the workshop date.